Notifications
Clear all

Setting up Canadian Tour Members  

Page 4 / 4

musicDAN
(@musicdan)
New Member CA Tours

Can confirm having received both iem’s!

Was expecting a very intense treble from Elysium, but frankly, so far this is superb with great dynamics and detail, forward treble yes, but incredibly controlled.

Will listen more carefully to each iem over the course of the week!

Dan

ReplyQuote
Gasdoc
(@gasdoc)
New Member CA Tours

Proof of life.  Showed up today.  They look amazing.  I will communicate with the next tour member and will post impressions.

20201116_163650.jpg20201116_163712.jpg20201116_163721.jpg20201116_163707.jpg

EE Phantom, 64Audio a12t, MDR-Z1R,

ReplyQuote
jrockwell
(@jrockwell)
New Member CA Tours

Where is the list of Canadian tour participants?  I'm curious to see how far down the line I am. 

ReplyQuote
Biodegraded
(@biodegraded)
New Member CA Tours

Posted by: @jrockwell

Where is the list of Canadian tour participants?  I'm curious to see how far down the line I am. 

Here:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/us-head-fi-tour-vision-ears-elysium-vs-ve8-vs-erlk%C3%B6nig-totl-ciem-tour-starting-november-2019.917648/#post-15262440

Stuart has pulled out (is that right, @SBranson?) so unless I hear different you're right after me 😀. Otto Motor / @Dr. Schweinsgruber is sending them out to me today/tomorrow. 

I'll post here when received, and be in touch for your contact details & mailing address.

This post was modified 2 months ago 2 times by Biodegraded

ReplyQuote
Biodegraded
(@biodegraded)
New Member CA Tours

VE8/Elysium package received today. Everything looks in order: as somebody else mentioned (must've been on Head-Fi because I don't see it here) the filter screen is missing from the R Elysium. Elysium pack contains VE bal 2.5 cable with 3.5 SE & 4.4 bal adaptors and 1 pr each of S, M, L Spinfits; VE8 pack contains black SE 3.5 cable and 1 pr S black tips. The 'broken' VE bal 2.5 cable is in its own bag.

Listening starts tonight. I'll communicate with the next on the list by email.

Getting used to the forum. Clicking on attachments just generates errors, what am I doing wrong?

ReplyQuote
dheepak10
(@dheepak10)
New Member Registered

I don't see my name in the list! I had applied and was added to this forum too!

Strange! Hopefully I do get a chance to try them.

ReplyQuote
Biodegraded
(@biodegraded)
New Member CA Tours

Shipped off to @jrockwell today, hopefully in time for xmas. Thanks to @barra for the opportunity to hear these, I enjoyed them.

Spoiler:

Elysium FTW!

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Biodegraded

Barra liked
ReplyQuote
jrockwell
(@jrockwell)
New Member CA Tours

VE kit is off to @sbranson today...it was a whirlwind experience...the Ely pretty much changed my whole perception of what is possible with IEMs...and I since purchased a set...very grateful for the opportunity!

ReplyQuote
SBranson
(@sbranson)
Active Member CA Tours

VE kit mailed to @efejoao today Expresspost.

Thanks to @jrockwell and @Barra

I also ended up buying these.  They simply amazed me with how lifelike they are and how much I am drawn into the music.

Campfire Audio Solaris 2020
Sony WM1Z
Triton Audio Cardas Clear (1950)

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: