Notifications
Clear all

AudioTier Member Announcements

Barra
(@barra)
Eminent Member Admin US Tours, US Tours Reviewer
Topic starter  

This is where you will hear about member news and events as well as site and membership upgrades. If you are active in the forums, you will want to hear what is going on to improve the membership experience for everyone. We will be making efforts to expand our tours to other venues over time, and this is where you will hear about these motions.

SPEAKER: Marantz SR7007 (7.1) >>> Rotel RB-1090 (800W@4ohm) >>> Magneplanar 1.7 + Subs (M&K MX-100 + B&W ASW610)
DESKTOP: SOURCE - Burson C3R / Havana 2 Tube DAC >>> AMP - Eddie Current Zana Duex Tube AMP >>> HEADPHONES - HEX / HD800 / LCD2v2 / HD700 >>> CABLES - Norne Silvergarde / Forza Hybrid HPC
PORTABLE: DAPs - Hugo2 / Sony WM1A / Calyx M >>> AMP - C&C BH2 >>> CIEMs – MMR Thummim, Fir M5, VE ELYSIUM, EE Legend X / Valkyrie, 64A A18 Tzar / A12t, Hidition NT-6 Pro, Lime Ears Aether, Fearless S12 >>> CABLES - PWAudio 1950, OLSO, Eletech Plato / Socrates

Barra
(@barra)
Topic starter  

WHERE DID BARRA GO???

Sorry for being absent here for a while and hard to contact. I assure you that I am still around and active, just distracted by a business launch that is taking priority. Tours are still continuing, new participation requests are being slowly added as I get a chance, and new tour kits are coming in.

ORDER OF PRIORITIES: Given my limited time, I have been prioritizing my responsibilities on AUDIOTIERS to make sure that I do not bottleneck any active process. However, this means that I have not gotten to the bottom of my priority list as top priorities are taking up my available time. My priority order is this: 1) Address Confirmations, 2) New Members, 3) Tour Requests, 4) New Tours/Admin, 5) Reviews (takes the longest).

TOUR REQUESTS: Any initial tour requests for new tours will be handled as always. Latecomer requests to existing tours may be slow to be added, but you are in line in the order the request has been received, so no worries. You will be added before your turn comes up and hopefully, everything will be updated soon once I get a break on the new business in the next week.

NEW MEMBERS: New membership requests are my priority after tour shipping address confirmations. However, I have been batching those applications with new tours setups that usually are the source of the requests. I know that is confusing and I will make them a top priority ASAP.

REVIEWS: I appreciate the reviews that you have been providing and assure you that they are going up, but have been slow as the current system requires close to an hour per review post due to inefficiencies so I am in search of a better solution. However, it is my priority to get them up ASAP to provide value to all so I will make it happen once I get a break. 

TOURS: I will be announcing soon that we have the ODIN/HERO kit and will be launching this next week. The Canadian tours have the EVE20 up next, but I have been having trouble getting a cohesive answer to figure out if we have enough participants - we need to figure that out. The existing tours are progressing - my AUDIOTIERS time priority has been to confirm addresses to keep the tour kits shipping on day 8.

NEW BUSINESS - THRIVAL LABS: Since everyone is asking, my new business is Thrival Labs, a health company that specializes in proactive health. Our initial product line includes two colloidal silver products - TruSILVER (colloidal for internal use) and BioSILVER (ionic for external use and infections). Although I cannot say it in an official capacity given FDA restrictions, colloidal silver is the original antibiotic that has been used since Hippocrates in 400BC until the 1950's when patentable prescription pharmaceuticals were found to be much more profitable for the healthcare industry. Colloidal silver is not patentable and does not require a prescription making it relatively cheap and easy to aquire. It is typically used for immunity support to eliminate cold/flu, infections, burns, wounds, or as a general disinfectant. Colloidal silver is particularly popular now given the COVID19 environment. You can find us on Amazon which is where my attention has been focused, or at our website (thrivallabs.com) which is still a work in progress requiring updates for our new sizes and more content for our blogs. If you understand the value of colloidal silver, please support us on AMAZON. 🙂

SPEAKER: Marantz SR7007 (7.1) >>> Rotel RB-1090 (800W@4ohm) >>> Magneplanar 1.7 + Subs (M&K MX-100 + B&W ASW610)
DESKTOP: SOURCE - Burson C3R / Havana 2 Tube DAC >>> AMP - Eddie Current Zana Duex Tube AMP >>> HEADPHONES - HEX / HD800 / LCD2v2 / HD700 >>> CABLES - Norne Silvergarde / Forza Hybrid HPC
PORTABLE: DAPs - Hugo2 / Sony WM1A / Calyx M >>> AMP - C&C BH2 >>> CIEMs – MMR Thummim, Fir M5, VE ELYSIUM, EE Legend X / Valkyrie, 64A A18 Tzar / A12t, Hidition NT-6 Pro, Lime Ears Aether, Fearless S12 >>> CABLES - PWAudio 1950, OLSO, Eletech Plato / Socrates

Audio In liked
ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Topic starter  

SITE UPDATE

To all those wondering, yes, I am still around and yes, I have been too busy to keep up with site activities so things have gotten behind. I am currently playing catchup, but here is what is going on:

• FIXED - SITE IMAGES ISSUE: Yes, the site images had gone down and have remained down for several weeks. Lacking support, I didn't have time to fix it until now. We now can see images again, yeah!
  • FIXED - MEMBER NAME EXPOSURE: After a series of plugin auto-updates, we ran into a conflict that changed our name display from username to FIRST/LAST. We fixed that by eliminating the lower priority plugin so now we only see our username as expected. Sorry about that. 🙁
  • NEED HELP - BROKEN AVATAR LINK: In fixing our site image issue, our avatar links had broke so that we show broken links rather than our uploaded our default avatar. I have PM'd those affected and requested that they re-upload their avatar as we are unable to restore from our side. Please update your avatar if you see yours is broken and for some reason missed my PM.
  • REVIEWS - WE HAVE HELP NOW: I have a member volunteer that will now be helping me with uploading member reviews. I know that we are way behind, but Kevin will be working to catch us up. However, it will take him some time to get up to speed. In the meantime, as always, please upload your review to HEADFI and email "billb@audiotiers.com" with a link to the review. 
  • VOLUNTEERS: We could really use some help from anyone that knows WordPress - volunteers would be greatly appreciated. 

ReplyQuote
Share: