Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] New Website - Please provide details of any issues you encounter

eTHE2
(@ethe2)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

All,

As the website is just coming up, we've tried to insure most, if not all, features are operational. As you can imagine, there may be combinations of features that were not tested thoroughly.

As you use the site, from enrollment to forums to messaging, etc. please drop a note here if you encounter some unexpected behavior or result. We'll do our best to reproduce it and sort it out asap. 

Thanks!

IEM Student: CA Jupiter, Andromeda OG, Andromeda S, Andromeda Gold, Andromeda MW-10, Solaris OG, Polaris v1, Atlas, Vega, Dorado; 64A Tia Trio, U18t, Nio; EE Valkyrie, Fir M3
Headphone Newbie: DCA Aeon Open, Aeon Closed, DCA Ether C Flow 1.1; Sennhesier 6xx, 58x; Oppo PM-3, PM-2; CA Cascade
Electron Flow: CA Litz, CA SuperLitz, CA Reference 8, CA SXC-8, Effect Eros II, Effect Ares II Bespoke 8, Ares Audio Sakeishi; 64Audio Silver Premium
Source: Sony NW-300Zx, Sony NW-WM1A, Shanling M0
Power: Oppo-HA2Se, Alo RX1

uthood
(@uthood)
New Member US Tours

Hey there,

New to the site, just received email confirmation of approval to join tours.  When I go to any of the active tour pages to comment and get added, I get the below response. 

Sorry, comments are closed for this item.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Headphones: Utopia / 64 Nio
Sources: A&K SE200, Cayin N6ii (A01)
Previous IEMs: Anole VX, Campfire Solaris/Vega Andromeda, Shure SE215/SE535, Etymotic HF3
Previous Headphones: ZMF Atticus Camphor Burl, Audeze EL8 ti, AKG K7XX, Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Previous Sources: RME ADI-2 DAC, Fiio Q1 mk1, Chord Mojo, Oppo HA-2SE, HiBy R6

ReplyQuote
eTHE2
(@ethe2)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi,

Welcome!

I'll see if I can get this sorted out on Thursday. I appreciate your patience and bringing this to our attention

Thanks,

Tom

IEM Student: CA Jupiter, Andromeda OG, Andromeda S, Andromeda Gold, Andromeda MW-10, Solaris OG, Polaris v1, Atlas, Vega, Dorado; 64A Tia Trio, U18t, Nio; EE Valkyrie, Fir M3
Headphone Newbie: DCA Aeon Open, Aeon Closed, DCA Ether C Flow 1.1; Sennhesier 6xx, 58x; Oppo PM-3, PM-2; CA Cascade
Electron Flow: CA Litz, CA SuperLitz, CA Reference 8, CA SXC-8, Effect Eros II, Effect Ares II Bespoke 8, Ares Audio Sakeishi; 64Audio Silver Premium

ReplyQuote
uthood
(@uthood)
New Member US Tours

@ethe2 I played around some and figured it out. I had some add-ons running in Firefox that were the problem. Disabled them and was able to get comments going to get on several tours!

Thanks! 

Headphones: Utopia / 64 Nio
Sources: A&K SE200, Cayin N6ii (A01)
Previous IEMs: Anole VX, Campfire Solaris/Vega Andromeda, Shure SE215/SE535, Etymotic HF3
Previous Headphones: ZMF Atticus Camphor Burl, Audeze EL8 ti, AKG K7XX, Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Previous Sources: RME ADI-2 DAC, Fiio Q1 mk1, Chord Mojo, Oppo HA-2SE, HiBy R6

ReplyQuote
hypermuteki
(@hypermuteki)
New Member US Tours

My only complaint is that pages are slow to load. I guess thats a server or software issue. Is this site a wordpress site? I once had a sports blog page that was a wordpress page and pages were slow to load like this site. 

ReplyQuote
hypermuteki
(@hypermuteki)
New Member US Tours

My only complaint is that pages are slow to load. I guess thats a server or software issue. Is this site a wordpress site? I once had a sports blog page that was a wordpress page and pages were slow to load like this site. 

edit: See this page was lagging so hard after I clicked the Add Reply button I thought it didn't post so I clicked the button again and after it went through there were a double post.

ReplyQuote
eTHE2
(@ethe2)
Active Member Admin
Topic starter  

@hypermuteki

Thank you for the feedback. We are indeed aware of the slowness of the site. It is a Wordpress site and we're working through a couple of issues with the site along with the overall slowness of the site. 

Thanks for making us aware of the double post.

eTHE2

ReplyQuote
Share: