Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Who is this Bulldog guy?  

BulldogXTRM
(@bulldogxtrm)
Topic starter  

I know that you all know who Barra is and what he's been able to accomplish for us audiophiles in setting up tours with the manufacturers. But, I've received a few questions on what I do around here and how come Barra sends the new tour members to me for verification purposes.

First I'm an avid audio guy with a passion for good sound. I moonlight as a working musician and I'm the lead guitarist of the band RIVUL, down here in south Louisiana.

I use CIEM's on stage and have been using them for years. I listen to just about every genre of music, but my passion is hard rock, alternative rock, classic rock, southern rock.

About 2 years ago, give or take a few months, I reached out to Barra because someone had sticky fingers when it came to a tour that I was taking part in. I told Barra my qualifications and helped in recovering the tour kit, which was worth about $6K. Since then I've been helping out to make these tours a little more secure.

I've been a police officer for 22 years and currently I'm a detective supervisor. I've investigated just about every type of crime or case you can think of but over the last 10-12 years my specialty is digital forensics. Simply put, I track people down using their digital fingerprints and online footprints. I also do computer forensics, cell phone forensics, audio forensics and video forensics. So I'm here to make the manufacturer's who let us preview their products feel all warm and fuzzy with knowing that Audiotiers is doing the best it can at making sure that all the potential customers get to preview their products and that their risk is minimized.

I'm a big warm fuzzy teddy bear most of the time with a gruff exterior and enough sarcasm to go around. Hope that helps guys! Have fun and enjoy the tours! I can't wait to see what this turns into.

Barra liked
eTHE2
(@ethe2)
Active Member Admin

Welcome Bulldog! We appreciate the confidence and extra security you bring to our group!

IEM Student: CA Jupiter, Andromeda OG, Andromeda S, Andromeda Gold, Andromeda MW-10, Solaris OG, Polaris v1, Atlas, Vega, Dorado; 64A Tia Trio, U18t, Nio; EE Valkyrie, Fir M3
Headphone Newbie: DCA Aeon Open, Aeon Closed, DCA Ether C Flow 1.1; Sennhesier 6xx, 58x; Oppo PM-3, PM-2; CA Cascade
Electron Flow: CA Litz, CA SuperLitz, CA Reference 8, CA SXC-8, Effect Eros II, Effect Ares II Bespoke 8, Ares Audio Sakeishi; 64Audio Silver Premium
Source: Sony NW-300Zx, Sony NW-WM1A, Shanling M0
Power: Oppo-HA2Se, Alo RX1

ReplyQuote
seamon67
(@seamon67)
Active Member US Tours Reviewer

This Bulldog seems like a great guy! But who is this BulldogXTRM guy? :O

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Eminent Member Admin US Tours, US Tours Reviewer

Bulldog has been a lifesaver for me. He came through when we needed him most. 🙂

It is nice having our own platform where we can introduce each other.

SPEAKER: Marantz SR7007 (7.1) >>> Rotel RB-1090 (800W@4ohm) >>> Magneplanar 1.7 + Subs (M&K MX-100 + B&W ASW610)

DESKTOP: SOURCE - Burson C3R / Havana 2 Tube DAC >>> AMP - Eddie Current Zana Duex Tube AMP >>> HEADPHONES - HEX / HD800 / LCD2v2 / HD700 >>> CABLES - Norne Silvergarde / Forza Hybrid HPC

PORTABLE: DAPs - Hugo2 / Sony WM1A / Calyx M >>> AMP - C&C BH2 >>> CIEMs – MMR Thummim, Fir M5, VE ELYSIUM, EE Legend X / Valkyrie, 64A A18 Tzar / A12t, Hidition NT-6 Pro, Lime Ears Aether, Fearless S12 >>> CABLES - PWAudio 1950, OLSO, Eletech Plato / Socrates

BulldogXTRM and eTHE2 liked
ReplyQuote
Share: