Notifications
Clear all

New and Upcoming Tours  

Barra
(@barra)
Eminent Member Admin US Tours, US Tours Reviewer
Topic starter  

All tour members need to be subscribed to this news thread to make sure that they don't miss out on any of their favorite tours. We will discuss upcoming tours and tour news to keep you up to speed on tour opportunities. This replaces the previous group email so please subscribe.

NOTE: Please be aware that this is a locked-down thread that only ADMINs can post to so you will (should) be unable to reply. The purpose is to allow everyone to subscribe and only receive important notices without being SPAMed with replies. The proper place to reply to these announcements will be in our tour threads. 🙂

This topic was modified 3 months ago by Barra

SPEAKER: Marantz SR7007 (7.1) >>> Rotel RB-1090 (800W@4ohm) >>> Magneplanar 1.7 + Subs (M&K MX-100 + B&W ASW610)

DESKTOP: SOURCE - Burson C3R / Havana 2 Tube DAC >>> AMP - Eddie Current Zana Duex Tube AMP >>> HEADPHONES - HEX / HD800 / LCD2v2 / HD700 >>> CABLES - Norne Silvergarde / Forza Hybrid HPC

PORTABLE: DAPs - Hugo2 / Sony WM1A / Calyx M >>> AMP - C&C BH2 >>> CIEMs – MMR Thummim, Fir M5, VE ELYSIUM, EE Legend X / Valkyrie, 64A A18 Tzar / A12t, Hidition NT-6 Pro, Lime Ears Aether, Fearless S12 >>> CABLES - PWAudio 1950, OLSO, Eletech Plato / Socrates

ctsooner
(@ctsooner)
New Member US Tours

Alright. I figured out how to subscribe, lol....  Thanks for including me. That was very kind.  I have the amps coming my way, but don't know who to send it to after I'm done in 8 days.  Where is the list?  Thanks, Pete

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Topic starter  

Satin Cables US Tour - Signups in Progress!

Hey cable lovers, we have another high-end cable manufacturer going on tour this month. Please follow the link in the title to sign up and to view my kickoff video as well as impressions. While Satin has some high-value cables, they also have some lower-cost cables that are impressive and look as good as their high-end ones. From my impressions, I found that the cables rather than having a house sound, have a wide-ranging character that provides a signature for everyone and has a perfect pairing every CIEM that I have.

SPEAKER: Marantz SR7007 (7.1) >>> Rotel RB-1090 (800W@4ohm) >>> Magneplanar 1.7 + Subs (M&K MX-100 + B&W ASW610)

DESKTOP: SOURCE - Burson C3R / Havana 2 Tube DAC >>> AMP - Eddie Current Zana Duex Tube AMP >>> HEADPHONES - HEX / HD800 / LCD2v2 / HD700 >>> CABLES - Norne Silvergarde / Forza Hybrid HPC

PORTABLE: DAPs - Hugo2 / Sony WM1A / Calyx M >>> AMP - C&C BH2 >>> CIEMs – MMR Thummim, Fir M5, VE ELYSIUM, EE Legend X / Valkyrie, 64A A18 Tzar / A12t, Hidition NT-6 Pro, Lime Ears Aether, Fearless S12 >>> CABLES - PWAudio 1950, OLSO, Eletech Plato / Socrates

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Topic starter  

Noble Audio Sultan US Tour - Signups in Progress!

It has been a poorly kept secret that we have a Noble Audio tour in the works, in fact, it's a flagship tour for their new Sultan. The fact that the secret is out of the bag has become obvious when we have 20 participants already signed up before I can even announce the tour. I cannot blame you, the Sultan has been the talk of HEADFI for a while now comparing it to all the other flagships and getting raving reviews. 

So, for all those that might have missed it, we are now in the signup process for the upcoming tour. Please follow the link in the title to get signed up now or as a latecomer, you will end up at the back of the line. This signup period is likely to be shorter than most given the number of participants already signed up. Regardless, this is one of those tours not to be missed. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Barra
(@barra)
Topic starter  

Empire Ear ODIN/HERO US Tour - Signups in Progress!

It has been a while in coming, but we have our tour kit and we are ready to begin our ODIN/HERO tour very soon. We already have 28 participant requests so this one will go live soon, this means sign up now for the logistically friendly portion, or go to the end of the line if you are late. BTW, yes...from my initial impressions, this new EE CIEM was definitely worth the wait. I will be closing up and shipping out this week.

ReplyQuote
Share: